Buy My Stuff

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Red & Black Mixtape

Hey, Smith-fans! This is the first post on my page, so I'm going to use this opportunity to shamelessly plug my music. I'm currently working on a release entitled The Red & Black Mixtape, which is coming close to completion! My previous album, Off the Charts, is currently available on Bandcamp, and it's name-your-price, so you can pay (or not pay) if you'd like. If you like my music, please share it with your friends. I'd appreciate your support.



Now that I have that out of the way, here's what you can expect on this site: First of all, this site will be the first source of all my announcements for shows, releases, or any updates on my music. Secondly, this will be Smithy's official blog, featuring rants or reviews about things I find interesting or worthy of concern. This is more than just a page where you can see my content; It'll be a personal page where you can communicate with me and get to know me. If you like my music, I'd love to get to know you.

So stay tuned for further posts/updates from the world of Smithy! Thanks for your support!

- Smithy

No comments:

Post a Comment